Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Because we're too lazy to draw these as webcomics.

Having recently conquered Xenogears, David now moves onto Persona 4 at my thre--I mean insistence.  In the midst of that, this conversation via AIM takes place:

David:
I think you'd be the Heirophant link for me.

Ayn:
Why.
Are you saying black people can't be main characters, you racist asshole?

David:
Yes, but besides that, you just seem to fit the role of the grizzled, jaded guy with a heart of gold beneath the rough exterior.

Ayn:
Oh ok just checking. And I'm not grizzled, but jaded sure.
Who the heck is the Hierophant in 4?

David:
Dojima.

Ayn:
Oh no
FUCK NO
He's the worst cop ever.
No
And worst father.

David:
Well the only teacher link I can think of is Hermit from P3.

Ayn:
No.

David:
Yeah.
That's not such a great fit.

Ayn:
Only if I can be the Dojima from the himsidaisy comic that throws coffee in the MC's face and regularly punches Adachi.

David:
That does sound like you.

No comments: